What is Papaya
Papaya is a yellow-orange colored tropical fruit with sweet in taste. It is fully loaded with antioxidants that make it to fight diseases.
It is a very popular fruit available most time of the year full stop it is very rich in calcium, fiber, and potassium with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and vitamin E.
It is totally free of fat and cholesterol.
As there are many health benefits of papaya but we will discuss only the benefits of papaya for skin.
Papaya Nutrition value
|Vitamin C||86 mg|
Papaya Face Packs
Papaya face pack
- Take 1 cup of Chopped papaya and blend it.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey to it.
- Mix well and make a paste.
- Apply it on the face and neck.
- leave it for 20 minutes and then bus the face with fresh cold water.
Papaya Cucumber face pack
- Take one cup of papaya and one cup of cucumber.
- mixed well and make a paste.
- Apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then rubber skin with your fingers.
- Wipeout paste from your face with a clean cloth and was his with luke water.
Papaya turmeric face pack
- Half cup messed papaya and mix with One by the fourth cup of curd.
- Add one tablespoon of rosewater and one Pinch of turmeric powder and mix well.
- Apply the paste on the face and wash it after 15 minutes with cold water.
Benefits of Papaya for skin
Papaya is the best fruit for skin that provides glow to the skin, hydrates the skin, removes dark spots, and makes you free from acne scars.
Papaya also acts as an anti-aging agent due to Vitamin C vitamin E present in it.
1. Skin Moisturizer
As our age fast we experience that the skin of our face becomes dry and rough. The dryness of the skin controlled by eating papaya or applying papaya face pack on skin and leave it for 20 minutes and then wash with fresh water.
The water present in papaya is a natural and Highly Effective skin moisturizer that has the ability to moisturize your skin as compared to chemical products.
For Best Result
Mix papaya face pack with honey and use it on your skin
Use the pulp of papaya paste instead of using the peel of papaya
2. Skin Whitening
Papaya is the leading skin whitening fruit because of its active enzymes papain. helps in skin regeneration cells by exfoliating the skin.
Papaya has a natural bleaching effect which also reduces dark spots and soft and our skin and provides a glow to the skin. It is one of the great benefit of papaya for skin.
Papaya and honey mixed properly is very effective in skin whitening
3. Reduce Wrinkles
Wrinkles are the blackness formed around our eyes and mouth which are the clear sign of aging it may also occur at the young stage due to some nutrition problem.
Papaya is rich in antioxidants contains powerful antioxidant lycopene. lycopene has the ability to defend visible signs of aging.
Due to the presence of like open in papaya, it reduces the sign of wrinkles around our eyes and mouth and makes our skin smooth and young.
Mix a small amount of olive oil in papaya paste and apply it on the wrinkle affected area.
4. For Pimple and Acne
Acne skin disorder occurs when hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cell which lead to the generation of blackheads or pimples.
Hit mostly occurs on the face shoulder and upper back. Chymopapin and Papain present in papaya has inflammation properties that remove dead cells and reduce acne.
Vitamin A present in papaya also plays a very important role in acne treatment.
Apply papaya juice on the affected area for 10 minutes and wash it with fresh water.
Also, eat some papaya slice for fast results.
5. Clear Pigmentation
Pigmentation is the skin disorder that may cause that change in color of the skin full stop the color of the skin becomes darker than the surrounding area.
Papaya contains beta carotene, phytochemicals which have skin lightening properties and easily clear pigmentation effect from the face skin.
The enzymes papain present in papaya remove the dead skin cell and make the skin soften and brighten.
For better results
Use Papaya and turmeric face pack.
Eat some papaya slices daily to get a faster and better result.
6. Make Skin Bright and Glowing
If you want a brighter face without the use of chemical products then papaya is the one and only one natural solution for this.
I can do this job very easily because of its natural cleansing properties. Apply papaya face pack for 30 minutes once a week.
It removes dust and oil from the face skin and makes them brighter and glowing . Mix papaya face pack with lemon juice and apply on the screen for 30 minutes.
Use it once a week for better results.
7. For a Soothing Effect on Sensitive Skin
Sensitive skin very active weather, chemical products, and hormones which shows skin dryness irritation and redness on the skin.
Papaya is a great natural solution for soaking effect on sensitive skin. Papain enzyme of papaya is a naturally soothing and healing agent.
Just apply the papaya paste to the affected area and see the magic
Papaya Juice for Skin
Papaya juice is rich in taste and fully loaded with vitamins and minerals. It is very easy to make and very effective in weight loss, immunity booster, fight cancer, and skin health.
Papaya juice contains Pepin which removes dead cells and makes our face skin healthy and glowing. There are many benefits of papaya juice for our skin health.
How to make papaya juice for healthy skin
What we need
- 1 cup fresh chopped papaya cubes
- one tablespoon honey for sweetness( depends on your test)
- One by the fourth glass of chilled water
Steps to make
- Mix papaya honey and water and blend it until it becomes a smooth drink.
- After it becomes smooth pure it into a glass and serves it
- If you are pregnant avoid papaya juice because latex may cause uterine contraction and early labor pain.
Papaya smoothie for glowing skin
It is very delicious tasty and easy to made recipe. As there are many benefits of papaya it is also very good for glowing skin which provides all the important nutrients and Vitamin that is important for skin health.
What we need
- 1/2 fresh riped chopped papaya
- One banana
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 final apple juice( if you can arrange)
Steps to make delicious papaya smoothie
- Mix papaya and banana in a blender and blend it until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Add coconut milk and Pineapple juice and blend it 4-5 seconds.
- Pure it into a glass and serve it
Prepare it three to four times a week for the best result for glowing skin